Signup for job alerts
PR Account Manager
Our client, a well-respected PR and marketing agency in Plymouth is looking for an experienced Account Manager to support a team of their freelancers and staff team.
Day to day duties:
- Manage your own accounts and build relationships with clients, ensuring excellent communication at all time
- Implement integrated PR and marketing strategies with the MD
- Attend and prepare for client meetings
- Write press releases, adverts, web copy and marketing material
- Winning new business, writing proposals and give pitches
- Research and manage growth within existing clients
- Manage and allocate resources effectively, ensuring account profitability is balanced
The right candidate will need to be able to write stories from complex briefs, has a love for social media and have the ability to create powerful relationships with clients. As well as being a fantastic communicator, you will need to be creative and be able to generate new ideas.
You will need to have extensive PR experience (preferably within an agency) and be a driver with your own vehicle.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please contact Ellie Benson or Nese McLeman on 01752 717 141
- £25,000 to £30,000
- Full-time - Permanent