Signup for job alerts
Production Quality Engineer
Our client based in the south west of Cornwall are looking for a production quality engineer to join the team due to natural growth. They are a market leader, providing specialist solutions to a range of industries. They are internationally renowned with offices worldwide.
The purpose of the role is to improve manufacturing quality and efficiency by making performance changes. You will be responsible for ensuring production processes deliver product quality.
Skills/experience required for this role:
- Ideally a degree or equivalent in mechanical/production engineering
- Experience in a Manufacturing environment
- Ideally project management experience
- Lean Manufacturing tools and techniques
- Proven FMEA, DFMA and RCA experience
- Ideally CAD 2D/3D experience
If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity, please contact email@example.com
- £35-£40k per annum
- Full-time - Permanent